TRUSTS & LLC FOR ASSET PROTECTION
At Pasley, Nuce, Mallory & Davis, LLC, we use estate planning techniques to help our clients meet a number of financial goals, from sheltering income from taxation today, to minimizing the effect of estate taxes tomorrow, to protecting assets from potential malpractice and other types of litigation.
ASSET PROTECTION STRATEGIES
There are a number of ways to preserve your assets and protect the legacy that you have created for your family and charitable causes. Some basic approaches that may be appropriate for your estate plan include:
- Family limited partnerships and LLCs to hold property, expensive equipment and other assets so it can be insulated from lawsuits and attachments.
- Business succession planning to prepare for the next generation of ownership of your closely held business
- Domestic asset protection trusts to protect your assets from creditors, divorce, and bankruptcy
- Irrevocable life insurance trusts (ILIT) to minimize or eliminate estate taxes
- Charitable trusts to support the causes that are important to you
WHY CONSULT WITH US
At Pasley, Nuce, Mallory & Davis, LLC, our Attorneys represent a wide range of clients, including farmers, physicians, dentists, school teachers, engineers, and other people of high and low-net worth throughout Georgia. We have dedicated attorneys with known asset protection knowledge and experience to help with your unique needs in planning and protecting your estate. Contact us at any of our four locations for a free consultation to see how we can put our experience to work for you.